Bamboo Socks Rock!
Bamboo can be used for so many products now. We know about chopsticks and kitchen utensils as well as flooring but did you know bamboo is also used in fabric, bed sheets and clothing?
If you haven’t tried bamboo clothing start with bamboo socks. They are economical to purchase and wash and wear well. Many people say the feel is like cashmere while others say it reminds them of silk. I think they feel like silk.
Try bamboo socks because:
- Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic.
- Bamboo fabrics are more breathable and thermal regulating because they wick moisture away.
- Bamboo socks also reduce odor and are anti-bacterial which is especially important for fabric covering feet.
- Bamboo socks hold up against consistent laundering and wear.
- Bamboo socks are both very soft and durable. It has the feel and cover of silk, which will pamper hardworking feet.
- Bamboo socks are great for babies sensitive skin and can be worn without any fear of a reaction to the material.
- Bamboo is a sustainable fiber. You don’t have to feel guilty buying them.
- Bamboo is great for everything from sports to the office. Check out the women’s bamboo socks below.
Tags: solar lights